- PROPERTY OWNERS INSURANCE -
At Murphy Stuart, we understand the importance of protecting your assets, particularly if you own a property that provides you with a source of income.
Whether you are a landlord leasing a property to tenants, or if you own an apartment block or commercial property, it is important to safeguard your building against either malicious or accidental damage. At Murphy Stuart, we cover all types of properties. We also insure unoccupied buildings.
There will be certain material damage areas that you will need to take into consideration if you own a property for commercial or income purposes, such as:
Damage occurring to buildings, machinery, fittings and stock, as a result of one or all of the following perils:
- Fire, lightening or explosion
- Storm or flood
- Subterranean fire
- Riot, civil commotion or malicious damage
- Water or fuel leak from tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Impact by vehicles or animals
- Theft or attempted theft following forcible or violent entry or exit to or from your premises
- Accidental damage
We provide a range of cover options to suit the nature of your property and your needs,
- Automatic cover for alterations, additions and improvements for a percentage of the sum insured on your property
- Reinstatement of the amount of any loss
- Removal of debris costs – the cost of removal of debris from the damaged property
- Trace and access – this covers the cost of establishing the source of water or fuel oil leakage from any tank, apparatus or pipe, and subsequent repairs arising directly from this, up to an agreed limit
- Locks and keys – covers the cost of replacing locks and keys up to a stated limit
- Metered utilities – covers charges incurred as a consequence of damage up to a stated maximum
- Public authorities – the additional costs incurred in the rebuilding or repair of the property, to a required local authority standard
- Temporary removal of deeds, documents and computer systems records
Give us a call today and a member of our experienced, friendly team will be happy to provide you with further information and discuss your options.
Don’t delay! Protect your investment today.
- OUR SERVICES -
If you run or manage a business, protecting yourself and your earnings against the unexpected is essential to your risk management strategy. If you have the foresight to insure your business against unforeseen events such as flooding, fire, theft, damage to contents, fraud, business interruption, or accident and injury to an employee or member of the public, you will be rewarded with peace of mind and a sense that you can handle any curveball that life throws at your livelihood.
At Murphy Stuart we specialise in Contractors Insurance .We advise a broad range of construction companies- from large expansive construction companies, to small family-run building operations. This is why we understand that different types of businesses face different risks, on a daily basis
VAN AND MOTOR FLEET INSURANCE
At Murphy Stuart, we have many years of experience in the area of motor insurance. As a result of this, we have garnered a reputation for being in a position to provide you with the best deals from both local and international providers of motor insurance. This means that we can bring you even better premiums when it comes to insuring a fleet of vehicles.
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE
Professional Indemnity Insurance is a form of liability insurance. It is also known as professional liability insurance and, in some cases, it is referred to as errors and omissions insurance or malpractice insurance, as this is what it primarily deals with.
At Murphy Stuart, we have a wide range of home insurance policies that will provide you with security and peace of mind, regardless of your home living situation
In Ireland, Motor Insurance is compulsory. If you are looking on this website, you are already well aware of this fact
MUSIC AND EVENT INSURANCE
Event Insurance is a form of Liability Insurance- Public Liability Insurance to be precise. It can also incorporate commercial expenses aspects
PROPERTY OWNERS INSURANCE
At Murphy Stuart, we understand the importance of protecting your assets, particularly if you own a property that provides you with a source of income